Welcome to Ripley Town Council | Derbyshire Council of the Year 2020
We aim to make Ripley a better place.
We help all those who need it, by building and strengthening relationships with individuals, groups and communities.
We want to create a more secure and inclusive Ripley by helping individuals, families and communities to thrive.
We will work toward a more fairly shared society, seeking to strengthen opportunities for all in education, health, housing, employment, transport, leisure and culture.
What we Do
News & Events
News & Events.
- 770th Ripley Charter Fair
- FREE sports activities for young people: Sporting Communities
- FREE Activities for young people: The Old Farm Bus
- Mayor attends Macmillan Charity Event at Heage Parkside Allotment
- Garden & Allotment Competition winners 2021
- Pure Steel fills Crossley Park with the sound of music
- Mayor of Ripley attends Guide Dogs Tombola
- Mayor of Ripley officially opens Grow Outside CIC
- Ripley Mayor reopens Midland Railway
- Ripley's Big Day Out is back!
We are looking forward to welcoming the Showman's Guild back to Ripley for the 770th Ripley Charter Fair this Autumn (20th - 25th October 2021). We hope to see you there!
Final Band on Crossley Park this Sunday
New Ripley Town Guide now available!
We have produced a new Ripley Town Guide. Copies can be obtained from Ripley Library.